Patients are Saying
Amazingly kind and great guy. There's few doctors with this combination of skill, passion and love for what they do. Dr. Levi Harrison takes time and doesn't treat based on assumptions, while most of my other doctors have. As a gamer, online marketeer and often too digital life, I use too many devices and had resulting injuries and RSI. Even though I am not better yet, it is great to finally speak to someone who understands. I'm glad I got in touch with him and I hope he gets to help many others in the future :slightly_smiling_face:
- Dominique de Kort
What a wonderful person and medical professional!! I was freaking out about a bizarre problem that I thought might need surgery, but Dr. Levi and his team were incredibly thoughtful, thorough and even offered to come in early to check in with me. Great to know such a fantastic doctor and office is nearby!
- Gabrielle Hughes
Dr. Harrison and his staff are the best. I cut my finger badly and was referred to his office by local urgent care. His staff were able to fit me into his schedule within hours and that evening, I had hand surgery. The staff welcomed me to the office, were always kind and helpful. Dr. Harrison is the best of both worlds - compassionate and expert knowledge all in one. He is very detailed and a perfectionist so my finger looks like nothing happened to it. He really cares about his patients, it is obvious within a moment of meeting him.
- Elizabeth Green
- These traumatic injuries can have varying degrees of severity and depth. Burn injuries can affect the skin, tendons, vessels, muscles and bones.
- Burns can be chemical, electrical, mechanical/ friction, thermal, cold induced or from radiation.
- These injuries can be 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th degree burns depending on the depth and severity of tissue destruction.
- Burns can cause skin and severe joint contractures as well as aesthetic skin changes and scarring.
- Some injuries and contractures can be improved surgically to increase range of motion, function and aesthetics.
- This is stenosing tenosynovitis which is caused by a stenotic lesion over the flexor tendon with an inflamed A-1 pulley.
- Therapy, injection and surgery are the primary options for this injury.
- Non surgical therapeutic modalities are used initially.
- These types of injuries are repaired quickly and efficiently to improve the possibility of an appropriate functional outcome.
- Tendon injuries like nerve injuries are often repaired as soon as possible, preferably within the first 24 hours of the injury.
Rotator Cuff Injuries
- These are often sports related traumatic injuries which are treated with therapy or surgery depending on the severity of the tear or strain.
Ganglion Cysts/ Tumors
- Ganglion cysts are benign tumors often found on the front or back of the wrist.
- These are often painless but can change the aesthetic of the hand.
- Other tumors that are not as benign like sarcoma can also be found in the hand.
- Tumors are often removed via surgery.
Repetitive Stress Injuries
- These injuries can be treated with therapy, acupuncture, bracing and ergonomic adjustments depending on the severity of the injury.
- Anti- inflammatory medications and a specific personalized exercise program can often be helpful in treating RSI.
Amputations of Fingers and Hands
- These surgical emergencies are treated immediately.
- Surgical or traumatic injuries causing excessive scarring or poor aesthetic appeal can be treated with restorative plastics procedures and scar massages programs.
- Osteoarthritis is a “wear-and-tear” effect on the articulations (joints) which damages the cartilage.
- This can be treated with therapy, medication, bracing, injections, acupuncture, and sometimes surgery.
- The joints of the fingers, wrist or elbow can be replaced depending on the amount of pain, or change of function, and lifestyle.
- This is an autoimmune disorder often treated with anti- rheumatoid medications, therapy, acupuncture, steroid injections and sometimes surgery.
Dupuytren's Contracture (Palmar Fibromatosis)
- Dupuytren's is treated with a stretching program, steroid injections, collagenase/ enzyme injections and when necessary, surgery.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression of the median can be treated with therapy, acupuncture, bracing, medication and sometimes surgery.
Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression of the ulnar nerve can be treated with therapy, acupuncture, bracing, medication and sometimes surgery.
Traumatic Hand, Wrist & Elbow Injuries
- These injuries are treated with surgery and different forms of skin grafts as needed.
Weight loss management program
- Personalized programs for individuals, families or athletic teams
- Fundamental Lifestyle Improvement Plans which combines safe, effective exercise strategies and balanced, diverse nutrition protocols.
- Unique affirmation and meditation programs
- Personalized Daily Affirmation and Meditation Programs
- Structured Home Workout Training Programs
- Daily Food Diary
- Systemized Successful Weight Loss Progress Charting
- Lifestyle Goal Charting
Focused Personalized Nutrition Plans
- Balanced Keto-Paleo Diet
- Intermittent Fasting program
- Anti-Diabetes/ Anti-Hypertension Lifestyle Nutrition Plans
- Postpartum Nutrition Plans
Specific fitness strategies for all athletes (including Gamers and eSports competitors)
- Unique health and fitness plans for children, adults and athletes of all fitness levels
- Ergonomic training
- Stretching and Strengthening programs
- Weight-lifting programs
- Aerobic training programs
- Physique transformation programs
- Pre- and post pregnancy exercise plans
Innovative/ Kinesiology Taping Programs
- Progressive and individualized kinesiology taping programs to assist with injury prevention and rehabilitation